jueves, junio 03, 2010

Complicated melody

If he were a color,
He'd be a deep dark forest green

If he were a car,

He'd be a long stretch limousine

With room for all of humanity inside

Cause he is so giving

And he is so wise

If he were a number

He'd be a five, cause he has such a brilliant mind

If were an animal

He'd be an ass
cause he's so stubborn sometimes

But if he were a song,

He'd be a complicated melody

That complicated fellow he,

I almost can not sing it on key.

But he means the world to me


If he were a building

He'd be a beautiful cathedral

Cause he's so traditionally spiritual

If he were a dance
He'd be complicated like the tango

Exotic like a mango

But if he were a song

He'd be a complicated melody

That complicated fellow he,

I almost can not sing it on key.


But he means the world me

He ain't the reason for the sun and the moon,

He is just the reason for this here tune

Cause he means the world to me,

Said he means the world to me

Me, me, me, yes

He means the world to me.


Complicated melody, that complicated fellow

He's a complicated melody,
I almost cannot sing it on key.