domingo, mayo 02, 2010

Beautiful.


















The time is right, I'm gonna pack my bags,
And take that journey down the road
Cause over the mountains I see the bright sun shining
And I want to live inside the glow.

I wanna go to a place where I am nothing and everything
That exists between here and nowhere
I wanna go to a place where time has no consequences
The sky opens to my prayers.

I wanna go to a beautiful, beautiful, beautiful...

Please understand
That it's not that I don't care
But right know these walls are closing in on me

I love you more than I love life itself
But I need to find a place where I can breathe,
I can breathe

I wanna go to place were I can hold the intangible
And let go of the pain with all my might

I wanna go to a place where I am suspended in ecstasy
Somewhere between dark and light,
Where wrong becomes right.

I wanna go to a beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
I wanna go to a beautiful, beautiful, beautiful...